1. In order to promote transparency and accountability in the working of every
public authority and to empower the citizens to access to information, the
Government of India have enacted “The Right to Information Act, 2005”, (RTI
Act) which came into force on 15.06.2005. In accordance with the provisions of
section 4(1)(b) of this Act, MAGADH UNIVERSITY has brought out this Manual for information of the general public.
2. This manual is for the public and users of the services and provides information
about the organizational set up of Magadh University , its Rules, Regulations, Statutes,
Programmes, functions and duties of its officers and employees, records available
and such other informations.
3. The request for obtaining information shall be made in writing, either in person or
by post to the Registrar and must be accompanied by an application fee of Rs.10/-
by way of University Challan which is available in Central Bank of India Magadh university branch
4. Fee for providing information in CD or any other electronic
mode shall be Rs.150/-.
5. Persons below poverty line approved by the Gram Panchayat and local bodies are
exempted from the payment of fee mentioned above. An extract of the list, duly
certified by the concerned Tahsildar will be sufficient to avail this concession.RIGHT TO INFORMATION
FIRST APPELLATE AUTHORITY - Dr.Arun Kumar Hon`ble Vice Chancellor Magadh university
PIO:- Dr. Kapil Deo singh (PIO) PIO CHAMBER MAGADH UNIVERSITY BODHGAYA
MODE OF PAYMENT :- Postal order PAYBLE PIO MAGADHUNIVERSITY OR cash at central bank of india university branch
FEE:- APPLICATION FEE 10/- RS.
Working hours both for office and public:
9.30 a m to 5.00 p m : Monday to Saturday Summer days 7 am to 12.30 pm
General holidays as applicable *CLICK HERE HOLIDAYS
Postal address of the main office:
BODH - GAYA – 824234, BIHAR