AIIMS first MBBS exam 2021 timetable is out, the exam will start on October 11 and will conclude on October 20, 2021. AIIMS or All India Institute of Medical Sciences has announced AIIMS First MBBS Exam 2021 timetable officially. Head to the official site of AIIMS http://-aiimsexams.ac.in to check out any details. The authority has given a green signal to start the registration process. The registration will begin from 11th October and go on till 20th October 2021.
AIIMS First MBBS Exam 2021 Timetable
According to the timetable, the theory exams will commence on 21st October and will get completed on 29th October 2021. The practical exams will be initiated after the theory exams. The practical exam will begin on 30th October and will end on 8th November 2021. See the below timetable to get a clearer idea about the schedule.
Timetable of Theory exam
for the detailed timetable with the information of time visit the official website of AIIMS.
How to register for AIIMS First MBBS exam 2021?
In order to register themselves, the candidates have to visit the official page of AIIMS. The registration window will close by 20th October 2021. All the interested candidates must fill their forms before the last date and submit the application fees as well. For a step by step guide follow the below institutions –
- First of all, open the AIIMS official website, http://aiimsexams.ac.in.
- On the homepage, you will see a ribbon saying “Students tab”. Select the professional exams you want to appear for and click on the registration link.
- You will get a form, fill it up with accurate details.
- And in the last stage, you have to make the payment of the examination fee. You can pay the fee through net banking or by debit card or credit card.
- If you fail to make the payment then you will not be able to sit for the exam. In case of no payment, your application will remain incomplete and as a result, your admit card will not be generated. The institution does not let students to sot for the exam if they are unable to show theirs admit cards.
- in case of a complete application, the admit card will get generated and candidates will be capable of downloading the admit card. To download your admit card use your enrollment number and date of birth.
AIIMS First MBBS Exam 2021 Eligiblity
According to the rules of the institution, the candidates appearing for this exam has to be born after 2nd January 2003.
There are also some educational eligibility criteria for the candidates. The candidates must have completed their 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. This should be under CBSC or Intermediate Science or an equivalent Exam of a recognized Board.
The candidates must obtain the minimum marks on their boards. The minimum mark for General and Other Backward Class is 60%. For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, the minimum percentage is 50%. Candidates with physical disabilities also get this 10% relaxation.
AIIMS First MBBS Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
In order to be fully prepared for the examination, the candidates need to know the pattern of the question paper and overall the exam. AIIMS MBBS has consisted of only one paper. This paper will contain 200 questions. And The exam duration will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
This one paper will have 4 divisions –
- Biology (Botany and Zoology)
- General Knowledge & Aptitude
The first 3 sections will carry 60 questions each and the General Knowledge & Aptitude section will contain 20 questions.
The General Knowledge section of AIIMS MBBS 2021 will have questions regarding the news and different government schemes.
The exam is conducted in two shifts. We can expect the first shift or morning shift to be between 9:00 AM. to 12:30 PM and the second shift or afternoon shift to be between 3:00 PM. to 6:30 PM.
While filling the AIIMS MBBS application form, you will get the option to select the paper language, it can be English or Hindi. You are allowed to choose the paper language according to your preference.
AIIMS First MBBS Exam 2021 Syllabus
The institution does not release any official syllabus for the students to follow. But generally, it assesses the candidate’s knowledge of class XI and XII science subjects. As we saw the question paper gets divided into sections like Physics, Chemistry and Biology and it also asks questions on the General Knowledge. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned topic in order to prepare themselves for the different sections.
|Human Health Diseases||s-Block Elements||Optic Rays|
|Origin of Life||p-Block Elements||Wave Motion|
|Genetics||Equilibrium||Heat and Thermodynamics|
|Cell||General Organic Chemistry||Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism|
|Cell Division||Chemistry in Everyday Life||Laws of Motions|
|Cell Respiration||Transition Elements and Electrochemistry||Modern Physics|
|Photosynthesis||Alkenes and Alkynes||X-Rays|
|Plant Water Relation||Semiconductors|