pmsonline.bih.nic. In Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2019, 2020, 2021-22 registration last date and how to apply online on www.pmsonline.bih.nic.in official portal. The Bihar government has launched the Post Matric Scholarship Portal (PMSP) application form. Applicants from SC, ST, OBC, and EBC categories can apply for the scholarship form.
- pmsonline.bih.nic.in Scholarship 2021-22
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2021
- How to Apply Online for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2021 on pmsonline.bih.nic.in?
- Eligibility Criteria of Bihar Postmatric Scholarship Registration
- What documents Required for PMSOnline Scholarship Bihar 2021-22?
- How to Check the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Status?
pmsonline.bih.nic.in Scholarship 2021-22
- Name of the Authority: Department Government OF Bihar
- Scholarship Name: Post Matric Scholarship
- Year of Scholarship: 2019-20, 2020-21 and 2021-22
- Category: SC, ST, BC, EBC
- Aim: To provide financial help to Bihari students for higher studies
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Application 2021 Start Date: 28.8.2021
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Application 2021 Last Date: 30 September 2021
- Official website: www.pmsonline.bih.nic.in
Eligible candidates can apply for scholarships online by the official website: www.pmsonline.bih.nic.in. Qualified candidates are going to be ready to apply until the last date, 15th November 2021.
This program’s mission is to help the financially weaker candidates. There are various backward classes in Bihar state. Before applying, students need to know about the eligibility criteria for the PMS Bihar Online Post Matric Scholarship 2021 from their official website. Candidates who successfully registered will get the scholarship amount directly in their Bank accounts.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2021
Students of Bihar state won’t face any problem concerning the scholarship. Students were improvised off the Post matric Scholarship thanks to incomplete documentation or failure to upload documents to the National Scholarship Portal www.scholarships.gov.inVijay Kumar Choudhary, Education Minister of Bihar
He further added that the pre/post-matric scholarship to the BC, EDC, ST, and SC are getting to be routed through the Department of Education.
In few states, students need to pay the registration fee for PMS Bihar registration. SC, ST welfare minister and Deputy chief minister were also present at the occasion. In Bihar, no registration amount is charged from the scholar for the Post matric Scholarship. over 3.22 lakh candidates benefit from the scheme.
How to Apply Online for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2021 on pmsonline.bih.nic.in?
- Go to the official website at pmsonline.bih.nic.in.
- Press on the given link, which says Apply for the Academic year 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22. Only
- Now, visit the category option to which the candidate belongs.
- Give the required credentials.
- The registration fee will not be charged.
- After filling the form and submitting it, candidates will be registered successfully.
Eligibility Criteria of Bihar Postmatric Scholarship Registration
The Eligibility criteria for the post-matric scholarship for backward classes and economically backwards classes are given below:
- The candidate needs to be a resident of Bihar State.
- The candidate needs to be studying in a post-matric class.
- A candidate must be studying an allowed post-matriculation or post-secondary course.
- The candidate must be in the backward class and EBC category.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 1.5 lakhs.
- The candidate must be studying in a state or central accredited institution.
- If the students have already cleared any course with the help scholarship, they will not be eligible for any other equivalent course.
- Only two male candidates of a family will be eligible for the scholarship.
- If any scholars are already getting scholarships from the other institution, they’re not entitled to the present scholarship.
Before applying for the pmsonline bih.nic.in scholarship, the student’s family income should be below the following given income for academic years.
|2019-20||2.50 lakhs||2.50 lakhs||1.50 lakhs||2.50 lakhs|
|2020-21||2.50 lakhs||2.50 lakhs||2.50 lakhs||2.50 lakhs|
|2021-22||3.00 lakhs||3.00 lakhs||3.00 lakhs||3.00 lakhs|
What documents Required for PMSOnline Scholarship Bihar 2021-22?
The documents which are required to apply for the scholarship and economically backward classes are given below:
- Educational certificates.
- Income proof
- Caste certificate
- Domiciled certificate
- Bank account details
- Aadhaar card.
- Receipt of course
- Passport size photographs
How to Check the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Status?
The applicants who need to know about their scholarship status can directly visit the official website and follow the procedure given below.
Students who have filled in their Post and Pre-Matric course online registration form can now check Bihar e-Kalyan status, students who are from backward castes like OBC/SC and ST can check their samaj Kalyan vibhag application status at the official website.
Students who are applying for renewing their scholarship and the fresh applicant who has new applied can follow the below guide, which can help you check your status from samaj Kalyan vibhag.
Steps to check the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Application Status
- Visit the official website of the Bihar Scholarship Status Check.First of all, open Bihar’s official website bihar.gov.in. After opening the official website of Bihar state, then login into your account using the necessary ID and Password.
- Login Details of applicants to apply Bihar Scholarship Status Check
- After login into your account, then click on the application status check button and then enter your Application number in it
- Checklist of Bihar Scholarship Status Check
- applicants have to proceed in the same way but must check whether they are Post or Pre Matric
- Now your Status will be displayed on-screen, and you can check it quickly.
Maintenance allowance of up to INR 1200 per month (for hostellers) and INR 550 per month (for day scholars) for ten months additional allowance of up to INR 240 per month for students with disabilities.
Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees.
Study tour charges of up to INR 1600 per annum.
The typing and printing charges of up to INR 1600 for research scholars.