Covid 2nd dose registration on cowin.gov.in is now very simple for Indian citizens for both Covishield and Covaxin. If you are struggling for the covid vaccine 2nd dose appointment on the Cowin app or Aarogya Setu app then here are the steps to do the cowin.gov.in second dose registration in 2021. No matter how much effort we put to fit into the sphere of new normal, the effort will remain insufficient if we are not fully vaccinated.
Covid 2nd Dose Registration 2021
|Languages||English, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Assamese, Gujarati, Oriya|
|Vaccine Available||Covishield, Covaxin and Sputnik V|
|Appointment Time||Book the same day or a few days prior.|
Getting vaccinated is very important stuff to be done. Every citizen should do complete their 2 doses of vaccine. Covid 2nd Dose Registration can be done from the official page. The details of the appointment are also available on the official website. Let’s see how to register for the second dose of covid vaccine in India.
Cowin.gov.in 2nd Dose Registration
Midst of this pandemic, millions of people of the world is dying every day. To defeat this monster of the corona, the vaccine program has been initiated by the Indian government. As of now, we only have this one weapon to fight this virus: a vaccine.
The vaccine has been proven to deduct the chances of getting affected by corona by a significant number. And therefore getting vaccinated can be our way out of this massacre.
Not only vaccinated but fully vaccinated should be our target. Because taking one vaccine is not sufficient, completing the other dose is equally important as the first one.
Who can do Covid Second Dose Registration?
Covid 2nd Dose is for those people who are aged above 18 years and who have taken their first dose already. You are allowed to take the 2nd dose after 28-45 days from taking the first dose.
Do not ignore the 2nd dose thinking one dose is enough. This is a myth. So, do not reject the 2nd dose and register your appointment as soon as possible.
How to Register for 2nd dose of Covid Vaccine in India?
Just like the first dose registration, the registration of 2nd dose registration can be done in Cowin App. Download the app from the Google Play Store and sign in to the app. You can also go to the official site of Cowin, http://www.cowin.gov.in to register yourself and your family. The following steps will elaborate the process effectively.
- Firstly visit the official website http://www.cowin.gov.in.
- Once you visit, the home page will be visible on your screen. On the same page, you can see the option to register, click on that link.
- You have to register for the account by using your mobile number. So put your mobile number when it is asked to.
- Also, a dialogue box will appear asking for other details, fill them as mentioned.
- When you are done, you will find a submit button. Click on it to submit your registration.
- If you register successfully then you can easily book an appointment for the Covid 2nd dose at your convenience.
To know the step by step instructions for getting an appointment, follow the below-mentioned process.
How to Take the Covid Vaccine 2nd Dose Appointment?
From the Cowin app or website, you can easily get an appointment for the 2nd dose of the covid vaccine.
- Firstly sign in to the app or visit the website and register yourself. When the signing in is completed you will see the page of your account.
- Your name and other details will be available on the page.Below that page, you can see a button named “Schedule” click on that.
- A new page will open. On that page, you will notice a link that says “Book Appointment for Vaccination”.
- The next page will have spaces where you have to fill your preferred vaccine, district, pin code nearest covid centre.
- After filling in all the details, you will see the submit button, click on it. You can choose a vaccination centre according to your preferences and then book a slot according to their availability.
- Confirm your covid vaccine 2nd dose appointment date and then show up at the vaccine centre on time and get the Covid 2nd dose.
Once you complete the 2nd dose you will also get a certificate to prove your completion of vaccination. Download that and keep a printout of it.