Cowin Vaccine Certificate Verification can be now verified for doses 1, 2 on the official website of government verify.cowin.gov.in. If you don’t know where to verify it then here are links for vaccine certificate verification. Amidst the pandemic, the vaccine is our only potential saviour. Getting fully vaccinated should be one of our national duties. And the entity that proves our state of vaccination is a certificate. The vaccination certificate proves that we have taken vaccination and it also carries all the information related to our vaccine.
The covid-19 certificates are vital documents in the current situation. For travel purposes, it is very much required. But how to know if that certificate is authentic or not? Well, we will discuss that in this article, so to get a clear idea follow it with attention.
Cowin Vaccine Certificate Verification
Vaccination certificates from Cowin bear a digitally signed QR code that is secure. As a result, you can know the authenticity of your certificate.
There are two processes in which you can verify your vaccine certificate. One process is through visiting the official website for certification verification and the other is by using any third-party verification application.
Online Vaccine Certificate Verification via cowin.gov.in
Cowin offers a separates official website to verify your certificates. Follow the given steps to successfully perform the process of verification.
- First of all, you need to visit https://verify.cowin.gov.in/ – the official page of Cowin for certificate verification.
- In the next step, you need to click on the “Scan QR” code button.
- After that, a notification will pop up asking for permission to activate your device’s camera.
- Once the camera gets on you need to point it to the QR code. You can see this QR code on your certificate. The code will be available on the bottom right of the certificate. Scan that code with the help of your device camera.
- The camera will read the QR code and verification will be complete. But if somehow the camera can not read the scan code then you need to try again to scan it.
- If the scanning is successful then and if the certificate is authentic then a message will pop up on your screen that says, “Certificate Successfully Verified”.
- Also, it will show the following details –
- Certificate ID
- Beneficiary ID
- Vaccine Name
- Date of Dose
- Vaccination Status
- Vaccination at
If your Vaccine Certificate is not authentic then you will get a pop-up message saying “Certificate Invalid”. Hence you can understand that it is not genuine.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- NMMC Vaccination Centres List
- Cowin Covid Certificate Correction
- Vaccine Slot Finder
Things to keep in mind while scanning the QR code
- While scanning you are required to make sure the QR code covers at least 70% to 80% of the device screen.
- QR code should be in parallel to the camera.
- You need to hold the camera in a steady motion for at least 5 seconds.
You need to take care of these 3 points in order to scan the QR code without any issues. If you fail to execute this properly then the verification can not be done.
How Corona Vaccine Works
The available corona vaccines are known to be effective. If you get the vaccine then you are immune to it to a long extend. After the vaccine, the odds of getting a Corona infection is very low. Only 10% chances are there to get affected by the virus. As corona is growing continuously. This severe outbreak of corona can be taken under control with vaccines.
Side Effects of the Corona Vaccine
Any type of vaccine bestows some common side effects. Corona vaccine is no different. After taking the vaccine you can experience some common side effects. Your body can suffer from few side effects such as pain on the body after the application of the vaccine. Symptoms can be mild to severe. Some people get zero side effects and some get it mildly. Mild fever and rash are also side effects of the vaccine. Vaccine enables your body to get stronger and fight the virus. To fight this disease, the vaccine is our only way out. There is no need to worry if you get the side effects. It is absolutely common and normal.
Is it necessary to verify your Cowin Vaccine Certificate?
One dose of the vaccine is not enough. We need to ever two of it. And for this reason, the 2nd dose will ask for your certificate. You need to carry the certificate of 1st vaccination while going to the hospital for the 2nd one.
And the only way to know that the details on the Cowin Vaccine certificate are valid is by verifying it. The verification is necessary to know the authenticity of the Covid-19 vaccine certificate. Use the above process to know how to see if your certificate is valid or not.