JAIIB 2022 Registration: Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers is a flagship course. JAIIB Exam is an Associate examination. Indian Institute of Banking and Finance conducts this exam. This exam is only applicable to the ordinary members of the Institute. Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has declared the date of commencement of the registration for the JAIIB Exam. The purpose of this exam is to boost the Finance banking and financial services offered by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance banking.
This exam assesses the JAIIB exam to enhance the competent professional employees of IIBF further. The authority has scheduled the examination for 8th, 9th and 22nd January 2022. The official notice by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance invites its members to register to appear for JAIIB Exam 2022.
JAIIB Exam 2022
The dates for the JAIIB Exam 2022 has been declared by the institution. Check out the below table for detailed dates.
|Topic of the Exam||Date of the exam|
|Principles and Practices of Banking||8th January 2022|
|Accounting and Finance for Bankers||9th January 2022|
|Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking||22nd January 2022|
Important Dates of JAIIB Exam 2022
|Commencement of Registration|
|Last date for Registration||29th November 2021|
|Commencement of Exam||8th January 2022|
|Last day of Exam||22nd January 2022|
JAIIB Exam 2022 Eligibility
- Anyone who is an ordinary member of the IIBF is eligible for appearing in this exam.
- All the candidates have to be passed in the 12th standard examination with any discipline.
- Clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks can also appear in this exam but they need to get a recommendation from the Manager or officer-in-charge of the bank they are working at. He or she will be also eligible even without passing the 12th standard.
- Subordinate staff belonging to recognized Banking Financial Institutions can also apply to this exam but they have to pass the 12th standard.
JAIIB 2022 Registration Online Form
If you are an interested candidate who fulfils the eligibility criteria for the JAIIB Exam 2022 then you will get the chance to register yourself for the mentioned examination. The registration will begin on 09th November 2021. The authority will keep the online portal open for the purpose of registration till 29th November 2021.
How to Apply for JAIIB Exam 2022?
- In order to apply you need to follow few steps.
- Firstly, go to the link – iibf.gov.in, the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
- Next, you will find the “Examination/Courses” option on the left side of the home page and click on it.
- In the next step, select the option that reads ‘Flagship Courses’.
- In there choose the option JAIIB.
- A new page will open which will offer you to proceed with your JAIIB online application.
- Once you have filled in all the information you can examine the preview and recheck if there are any mistakes.
- The last step is to pay your registration fee in order to complete the submission of your application.
- Once you have submitted your application successfully, get a printout of the payment receipt as well as your application. You might need them in the future.
JAIIB Exam 2022 Exam Pattern
The completion of the JAIIB Exam includes 3 papers. All 3 papers will be consist of 120 objective type multiple-choice questions. Each paper will carry 100 marks. It is an online exam. You will have 120 minutes to complete each paper.
Also, you can choose your preferred language for the exam. You can either pick English or Hindi. You will get the option to choose while filling the registration form. This exam does not deduct marks because of incorrect answers. That is the exam does not include negative marking.
The 3 Papers of the examination are –
- Principle and Practices of Banking
- Accounting and Finance for Bankers.
- Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking
JAIIB Exam 2022 Cut Off
You need to obtain a minimum of 50 marks out of 100 on every paper to pass the exam. Candidates who have secured at least 45 marks in each paper with an aggregate of 50% marks in the examination in a single attempt will also be declared to pass the exam.
All the candidates need to pass JAIIB Exam in 4 consecutive attempts. The exam is held twice a year, therefore the candidate will get 2 years to successfully complete the exam.
JAIIB 2022 Registration Fees
The registration fees vary depending on the number of attempts to pass the exam. Follow below the table to know more.
|Number of Attempts||Registration Fees (in rupees)|