Maha TET Admit Card 2021 Hall Ticket, Exam Date are announced by the state government. Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is a state-level test administered by the Maharashtra State Council of Examinations (MSCE) to determine teachers’ eligibility for classes 1 to 8 in Maharashtra schools. The MAHA TET exam offers the primary (paper 1) and the upper primary (paper 2).
The MAHA TET paper one should be taken for those who plan to teach in the 1st-5th grades. Those who intend to teach in classes 6-8 must take MAHA TET paper 2. Both documents are required of candidates who wish to teach classes 1-8.
MAHA TET 2021 exam date has been revised again by the MSCE. The Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (MAHA TET) 2021 exam will now be held on October 30 instead of October 31. The exam has been rescheduled as the date was clashing with other recruitment exams in the state.
The exam was initially set to be held on October 10 for Paper 1 and Paper 2. However, due to the conduct of the UPSC IAS exam on the same day, the MSCE postponed the exam date to October 31. The MAHA TET admit card 2021 will release on October 14 on the official website.
Maha TET Admit Card 2021
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (MHTET/ MAHA TET)|
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE), Pune|
|Exam Type||Teacher Entrance Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Exam Paper Language||English, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Sindhi, Kannada|
|Notification Date||3rd August 2021|
|Admit Card||14th August 2021|
|Exam Date||30th October 2021|
|Result||To Be Announced|
MAHA TET 2021 Eligibilty
Candidates of any age can apply and appear for the TET, Maharashtra. There is no restriction on the age of the candidate as long as he satisfies all the other factors of the eligibility criteria.
Educational Qualification is the most important factor that the council will search for in any candidate. According to the previous year notification, the educational qualification for both the levels i.e. Primary and Secondary are mentioned in the space below:
Primary TET (Class 1 to 5)
The candidates willing to appear and apply for the MAHA TET under the Primary category are required to fulfil any of the following criteria:
- The candidates must have passed the Intermediate i.e. Class 12th examination with a recognised board with at least 50% marks. In addition to this, the candidate must have also completed a two-year Diploma in Primary Education (D.T.ED) from a recognized institution of the state. (D.T.ED)
- The candidates must have passed the Intermediate examination with at least 45% marks from a recognised state or private board as per the National Council of Teacher Education. In addition to this, the candidate must have also passed a two-year Diploma in Primary Education.
- The candidate should have completed the 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks in any stream and also must have passed the four-year B.Ed course on a full-time basis.
- The candidate must have cleared his Intermediate exam with at least 50% marks from an approved board. In addition to this, the candidate should have also completed a 2 years course of Special Education from a government recognised institute.
- The candidate must have passed a 2-year Diploma course from a Government recognised institute.
Secondary TET(Class 6 to 8)
The candidates can check the educational qualification for the Secondary TET examination from the space below:
- The candidate must have passed a two-year Diploma in any stream from a Government recognised Institute.
- The candidate must be holding a Bachelor degree in any subject with aggregate marks of at least 45% from a University or College as per the National Council of Teacher Education. Additionally, the candidate should also have a recognized Bachelor in Education degree.
- The candidate must have passed the Intermediate exam with at least 50% marks along with a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from a recognised University or college.
- The candidate must be holding a Bachelor degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognised university and also have a B.Ed degree.
- The candidate must have completed the Senior Secondary exam with at least 50% marks along with a 4-years degree course i.e. B.A. / B. Sc. Ed or B. A. Ed/ B. Sc. Ed.
The candidate should be a permanent domicile of the state of Maharashtra. Also, the candidates must have the required documents issued by the competent authority regarding the same. However, if the candidate is not a domicile of Maharashtra state then he will not be entitled to receive relaxations in the MAHA TET Cut Off 2021.
Steps To Download MAHA TET Admit Card 2021
- Go to the official portal of the Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE), Pune @ mahatet.in .
- After that, all the candidates can find the Highlights section.
- In the Advertisement section, search for the MAHA TET Admit Card 2021 link.
- After finding the link, click on it.
- Enter the login details and hit on submit.
- Your Maharashtra TET Hall Ticket 2021 will be displayed.
- Check the details present on the Admit Card and download it.
- Take a hard copy of the Admit Card for the exam.
What is printed on your Maha TET Hall Ticket 2021?
- Organization name
- Candidate name
- Date of birth
- Registration number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Center name
- Exam center address
- Important instructions, etc.
FAQ’s about Maha TET Admit Card 2021 Hall Ticket
What is the MAHA TET exam? MAHA TET stands for Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test. It is a teacher eligibility test conducted to shortlist candidates for the post of primary or upper primary teacher in the schools of the state.
When will MAHA TET 2021 exam be conducted? MAHA TET 2021 exam will now be held on October 30, 2021 for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Who releases the MAHA TET Admit Card 2021? Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE), Pune officials release the MAHA TET Admit Card 2021.
Who can apply for the MAHA TET exam? Candidates who have passed class 12 exams and hold a diploma or degree in Education (D.Ed or B.Ed) can apply for the Maharashtra TET exam.
How can I apply for MAHA TET 2021 exam? Candidates can apply for the MAHA TET 2021 exam by visiting the official website. The MAHA TET application process involves the following stages: Registration Application form Uploading of documents Payment of fees Final submission of form
What is the age limit to apply for the MAHA TET exam? There is no age limit to apply for the Maharashtra TET exam. Candidates of any age can apply and appear for the MAHA TET exam.