MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2021: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced MPSC Rajyaseva online applications for candidates. State Services Exam 2021 recruitment is open for all the eligible candidates for the various posts in the Maharashtra State Government. MPSC has released the notification of the State Services Exam (Rajya Seva) on 4th October 2021 on its official website mpsc.gov.in. According to the MPSC schedule, the Preliminary exam is going to be held at 37 centres in the state of Maharashtra on January 02, 2022.
All the eligible candidates who wish to appear in MPSC Recruitment 2022 and looking for more recent details like Eligibility, Exam date, Number of Vacancy and Application Procedure can read all the information given below.
- MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2021 Overview
- MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2021 Vacancy
- What is the Eligibility Criteria of MPSC 2021?
- What is the Exam Pattern of MPSC 2021?
- How to Apply for MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2021?
- Application fee for MPSC 2021 Preliminary Exam
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2021 Overview
|Name of Authority||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||State Services Exam (Rajyaseva Exam)|
|Number of Vacancies||290|
|Release Date of notification||October 4, 2021|
|Start Date of Registration||October 5, 2021|
|End Date of Registration||October 25, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||December 2021|
|Language of the Exam||English & Marathi|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||January 2, 2022|
|Result of Preliminary Exam||February/March 2022|
|Mains Exam Date||May 7th to 9th, 2022|
|Mains Exam Result||To be notified|
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2021 Vacancy
As per the Notification of Maharashtra PSC (MPSC), the total number of posts is 290.
|Name of the Post||Class||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy Collector||Group A||12|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police / Assistant Commissioner of Police||Group A||16|
|Assistant State Tax Commissioner||Group A||16|
|Group Development Officer and similar posts||Group A||15|
|Assistant Director Maharashtra Finance and Accounts Services||Group A||15|
|Deputy Director of Industries (Technical)||Group A||04|
|Assistant Commissioner of Labor||Group A||22|
|Deputy Education Officer and similar posts Maharashtra Education Service Administration Branch||Group B||25|
|Section Officer||Group B||39|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer||Group B||4|
|Assistant Group Development Officer and similar posts||Group B||17|
|Assistant Registrar of Co-operative Societies||Group B||18|
|Deputy Superintendent of Land Records||Group B||15|
|Deputy Superintendent of State Excise||Group B||1|
|Assistant Commissioner of State Excise||Group B||1|
|Skill Development Employment and Entrepreneurship Guidance Officer||Group B||16|
|Government Labor Officer||Group B||54|
What is the Eligibility Criteria of MPSC 2021?
A candidate should be a citizen of India
All candidates must have a compulsory knowledge of the Marathi language (both spoken and written) for all the posts.
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2021 Educational Qualification
- The candidate must have a Bachelors degree in any field from a recognized university
- The applicants who are in their final year of Graduation are eligible to apply.
Additional qualifications required for some posts are:
- Assistant Director, Finance & Accounts: Candidates should possess a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or CA or Outlaw Accounting by ICWA or Post Graduate Degree in Commerce or MBA in Finance
- Deputy Director of Industry (Technical): Candidates should have a Degree in Engineering related to Civil, Architecture, Town Planning, etc. or a Degree in Science
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: Applicant should have a Degree in Science or Engineering with Physics & Mathematics.
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2021 Physical Qualification
The post of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) / Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) and Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO) require a certain Physical Qualification.
- Minimum height for male candidates: 165 cm
- Minimum height for female candidates: 157cms
What is the Exam Pattern of MPSC 2021?
The selection process of the MPSC exam is done in 3 stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Stage 1: Preliminary Exam
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- No marks will be deducted for questions not answered.
- 1/4th of the marks allotted to the question will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Candidates need to score minimum marks to qualify for the Mains exam
|Paper 1||General Studies (GS)||100||200||2 hours|
|Paper 2||Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)||80||200||2 hours|
Stage 2: Mains Exam
- There is 1/4th negative marking in the objective question papers.
- Candidates have to attempt all the 6 papers to qualify for the Interview round.
|1||General Studies: History and Geography||150||Objective||2 Hours|
|2||General Studies: Indian Constitution and Politics||150||Objective||2 Hours|
|3||General Studies: Human Resource Development and Human Rights||150||Objective||2 Hours|
|4||General Studies: Economics and Science & Technology||150||Objective||2 Hours|
|5||Marathi Language||100||Descriptive||3 Hours|
|6||English Language||100||Objective||3 Hours|
Stage 3: Interview
- The candidates who pass the Mains Exam are called to appear in the interview round.
- The interview round is of 100 marks
- The interview is based on topics like human rights, women and child development, youth welfare, consumer protection, governance and political scenario, international events, etc.
How to Apply for MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2021?
- The first step is to go to the official website of MPSC https://mpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will find ‘Online Application System’ under Online Facilities column. Click on it.
- On the new page, click on tab ‘New registration’ if you are registering for the first time.
- Again, login using Id and Password generated on the system.
- Click on “Profile Creation”. Enter the below given information:
- Basic Details – Name, Date of Birth, Maharashtra Domicile, Disability, Caste/Category etc.,
- Full Address details
- Other Details regarding Ex-serviceman, Govt employee, Sportsperson, Physical details (Height, Weight etc.)
- Educational Qualification – SSC, HSC, Graduation, Post Graduation etc.
- Work Experience – Professional work experience
- Now, upload scanned images of recent passport-size photograph and signature.
- The dimension of photograph and the signature should not be more than 4.5 X 3.5 cms.
- The size of photograph and the signature should not be more than 50KB
- You have to click the “SAVE” button at each step which will enable the Red representation to move to Green.
- Next, you need to check box the terms and conditions and on submission your profile will be locked
- Pay the fee. You can download the fee receipt through the fee receipt tab
- Now, download the filled application form.
- Take out two printouts of the application. Keep it safe.
Application fee for MPSC 2021 Preliminary Exam
Online mode: Credit Card/Debit Card/NetBanking
Offline Mode: E-Challan and Maha e-Seva Kendra