NICL 2021 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility, Admit Card, Syllabus and Career: National Insurance Corporation Limited (NICL) is one of the most prestigious insurance companies in India. Recruitment to NICL is carried out for various posts such as Accounts Apprentice, Administrative Officer (Officer in Scale I cadre), etc. However, recruitment to the Administrative Officer post is one of the most sought-after recruitment as a large number of candidates apply for the exam. NICL recruitment notification for the post of Administrative Officer (Officer in Scale I cadre) is expected to be released soon. Candidates selected through NICL recruitment are posted in one of the branches of the organization.
For the year 2021, New India Assurance has introduced 300 vacancies for Administrative Officer (Generalist) Scale-I posts for which the online phase-i examination is scheduled to be held on 16th October 2021. For more details about NIACL 2021 Recruitment, go through the below section and know the NIACL AO Exam Date, notification, application fee, eligibility, important dates, exam pattern, and more.
NICL 2021 Application Notification
|Exam Name||NICL Exam|
|Conducting Body||National Insurance Corporation Ltd|
|Posts||Administrative Officer Scale-I|
|Stages Of Recruitment||Preliminary Exam|
|Exam Duration||Preliminary- 60 minutes|
Mains- 2 hours 30 minutes
|Examination Date||16th October 2021|
NICL Eligibility Criteria
Certain eligibility criteria are set by the conducting body which needs to be fulfilled by a candidate to apply for the examination.
The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years and the maximum age must be 30 years. For candidates belonging to certain categories, there are upper age relaxations.
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates.
A citizen of India, subject of Nepal or Bhutan, and Tibetan refugee can apply for the exam.
How To Fill NICL 2021 Application Form Online?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NICL
- Step 2: Select the “Recruitment” option given at the top of the homepage
- Step 3: Click on the “NICL AO Apply Online” option
- Step 4: You are redirected to the application form page. Click on the “New Registration” option
- Step 5: Fill in all the required fields like your name, Parent’s Name, contact details, email ID, etc. Once you fill this page and click on the “Submit” option, your registration number and password are shared with you on the contact details mentioned in the form
- Step 6: Next upload your passport size photo and scanned image of your signature.
- Step 7: Next, fill in your educational qualifications. Make sure that the information you entered is correct as these certificates and degrees are checked at the time of Interview
- Step 8: In the next part of the application form, you need to state information regarding your date of birth, category, disabilities, exam centre, etc.
- Step 9: Once you have reviewed the form, the final step is paying the application fee. Given below is the application fee details for the NICL AO exam:
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/-|
|All other categories||Rs. 600/-|
FAQ’s about NICL 2021 Application, Registration
Is the recruitment notification released every year? The recruitment notification is released depending on the number of vacancies.
Is NIACL AO 2021 Exam Date released? Yes, The phase-I online examination of NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 has been scheduled for 16th October 2021.
How can I apply for the exam? Candidates willing to apply are required to fill NICL application form online only. Steps are mentioned above in the article.
What is the selection process of NICL recruitment? The selection process of NICL comprises preliminary exam, mains exam and interview.
How many vacancies has been released for NIACL AO Generalist 2021? A total of 300 vacancies has been announced for Administrative Officer (Generalist) posts in NIACL.
How many candidates are selected for the mains exam? Candidates approximately 15 times the number of vacancies are selected for the mains exam.
What is the exam pattern of the prelims exam? The prelims exam comprises 100 objective type questions and carries 100 marks.
What is the exam pattern of mains exam? Main Examination will consist of Objective Test for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks.
What will be the language of question paper? The language of question paper will be in English and Hindi.
What will be the level of the syllabus? The syllabus will be at the graduation level.