RSMSSB Fireman and AFO Recruitment 2021: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) invites online applications to recruit 629 Fireman and Assistant Fire Officer (AFO) 2021. The wait is finally over for all the eligible candidates who wish to make their career in the Government industry. You can now apply on the official website of RSNSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Candidates can submit an online application form before the last date, that is, 16th October 2021. The complete information regarding RSMSSB Recruitment 2021, like educational qualification, number of vacancies, age limitation, application procedure etc., can be checked below.
- RSMSSB Fireman and AFO Recruitment 2021 Overview
- Category-wise Vacancy of RSMSSB Fireman & AFO 2021
- Eligibility Criteria to Apply for RSMSSB Fireman and AFO Recruitment 2021?
- Minimum Educational Qualification
- Physical Qualification
- How to Apply for RSMSSB Fireman & AFO Posts 2021?
- Photograph and Signature Specification
- RSMSSB Fireman and AFO Application 2021 Application Fee
- About Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
RSMSSB Fireman and AFO Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Post||Fireman and Assistant Fire Officer (AFO)|
|Number of Vacancies||629|
|Notification Date||7th October 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||16th October 2021|
|Fee Submission Last Date||16th October 2021|
|Exam Date||December (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||1) Written Examination |
2) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3)Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
4) Group Discussion
|Pay Scale||Fireman: L-4 (Monthly remuneration Rs. 23500/- Approx.)|
Assistant Fire Officer: L-8 (Monthly remuneration Rs. 41500/- Approx.)
Category-wise Vacancy of RSMSSB Fireman & AFO 2021
|Category||Fireman||Assistant Fire Officer|
|Non TSP Area||TSP Area||Non TSP Area||TSP Area|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for RSMSSB Fireman and AFO Recruitment 2021?
A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, intending to permanently settle down in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam intending to settle down in India permanently.
Age Limit (As on 1st January, 2022)
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Upper Age Limit Relaxation
|SC/ ST/OBC/EBC of Rajasthan (Male)||5 years|
|General (Female)/ESW (Female)||5 years|
|SC/ ST/OBC/EBC of Rajasthan (Female)||10 years|
Minimum Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Fireman||a) Candidate must have passed class 12th |
b) Candidate should possess a Basic Elementary Fireman Training of minimum duration of six months or equivalent qualification from any recognized Institute/University
c) Applicant must have working knowledge in Written Hindi in Devanagari script and understanding of the culture of Rajasthan
|AFO||a) An applicant must be a Graduate from any recognized University |
b) The candidate must have completed the Sub-Officer Course conducted by National Fire Service College, Nagpur, or any equivalent course undertaken by different institutions recognized by the Central/State Government.
c) An Applicant must have working knowledge in written Hindi in Devanagari script and an understanding of the culture of Rajasthan.
|Male||165 cm (Height), 50 kg (Weight), 81 cm (Chest Normal), 86 cm (Chest with Expansion)|
|Female||152 cm (Height), 47.5 kg (Weight)|
|ST Category (Male)||160 cm (Height), 50 (Weight), 76 cm (Chest Normal), 81 cm (Chest with Expansion)|
How to Apply for RSMSSB Fireman & AFO Posts 2021?
- The candidate have to submit the online application through the official website: https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- On the homepage you will see “RSMSSB Fireman & AFO Recruitment 2021” link. Click on it.
- On the login page, register yourself by entering the required details.
- You will get a SSO ID and a Password
- Again you need to log in using your SSO ID and password. Enter all the necessary details as asked in the registration form.
- Candidates need to cross-check all the filled details by clicking on “Review” tab before the final submission.
- Pay the fee as per the category. Candidate should know that the application submission procedure is complete only when the fee is paid.
- Download the filled application form on your device. Take a print out. Keep it safely.
Photograph and Signature Specification
- A candidate should upload a Colored Photograph
- The photo of the candidate should not be more than 6 months old
- The photograph should be in White or light background
- The Format must be in JPG
- Size: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
- The photograph file size should be between 50 – 100 kb
- Minimum 240 X 320 pixel ; Maximum: 480 X 680 pixel
- The Signature of the candidate should be done with Black or Dark Blue ink on a white paper
- The Format must be in JPG
- The Signature File size should be between 20 – 50 kb
- Minimum 280 X 80 pixel ; Maximum: 560 X 160 pixel
RSMSSB Fireman and AFO Application 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the fee through credit card/ debit card/ net banking
|General /OBC (Creamy Layer)||Rs. 450/-|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EBC/EWS||Rs. 350/-|
|TSP and SC/ST of Rajasthan||Rs. 250/-|
|Correction Charges||Rs. 300/-|
|A candidate whose family income is less than Rs.2.50 Lakh/year||Rs. 250/-|
About Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur, was established by the Government of Rajasthan on 29th January 2014.
The role of RSMSSB is to recruit capable, competent and highly skilled individuals for various posts in the Rajasthan Government. RSMSSB conducts written exams, professional tests and interviews according to applicable selection rules.
The various posts for which exam is conducted are Assistant Supervisor (Women & Child Development), Junior Engineer Agriculture, Junior Scale Stenographer, Steno/ Enforcement Officer, Junior Draftsman, Library Restorer, Assistant Cashier, Laboratory Assistant (Forensic Lab), Driver, Clerk Cum Typist, and many more.
|Address||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, State Institute of Agriculture Management premises, Durgapura, Jaipur – 302018. Rajasthan, India.|