SBI clerk prelims result 2021 and cut off category wise are released at SBI clerk result‘s official website www.sbi.co.in. State Bank of India or SBI conducts the SBI Clerk Exam to recruit candidates in the post of Junior Associates who are responsible for customer support and sales. The recruitment takes place in the different branches of SBI that is situated across the country. This post this one of the most yearned jobs, and every year many candidates appear in this exam intending to crack it.
The SBI clerk prelims results 2021 direct link to check the marks: SBI LINK
- SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Date and Time
- Information Required to Check SBI Clerk Result
- How to check the SBI Prelim Result 2021 by Name?
- SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021: State-Wise Expected Cut-Off For General Category
- What to do after SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021?
- Question Pattern of the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021
- Who can apply for SBI Clerk Exam 2021?
- What are the duties of an SBI Clerk?
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Date and Time
|Exam Name||State Bank of India Clerk Prelims Exam Year 2020|
|Latest SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||February 22, 2020, February 29, 2020, March 1, 2020, March 8, 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|State Bank of India Clerk Prelims Result Date 2021||21 September 2021|
|Total Vacancies Available||7870 Posts|
The examination has two parts, preliminary and main. The preliminary or prelim exam was conducted this year on 10, 11, 12, 13 July, and 29 August. It is known that all the aspirants are eagerly waiting for the results to come out.
The tentative date for results has been declared to fall on the 3rd week of September 2021. The result will be available on the official website of SBI for the candidates to check.
Information Required to Check SBI Clerk Result
Results are personal information, and thus it is kept secure with the unique identification number. In order to check the result, the candidates need to have their registration number or roll number and their date of birth.
How to check the SBI Prelim Result 2021 by Name?
On the day of the result, the candidates need to follow the simple steps mentioned below to check their results.
- Firstly visit the official website of SBI that is meant for careers in SBI www.sbi.co.in/web/careers.
- Once the home page occurs, scroll down and look out for the ribbon that reads “Current Openings”.
- Once you find that go to the notification page and hunt for “SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021” under that click on “JA Prelims Result” it will take you to the login page where you can get your results.
- When the login page gets displayed enter your registration number and the same date of birth that you mentioned before.
- Once you successfully and accurate input all the information, you will be able to see your SBI Clerk Prelims Result of 2021.
- Check your name in order to confirm that is your result and check the status and marks obtained. Download the results for future use.
- In case you cracked the prelims, your admit card for SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be issued.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021: State-Wise Expected Cut-Off For General Category
SBI Clerk exam has two parts, preliminary and main. In these exams, marks deduction takes place in the case of wrong answers. The candidates who successfully secure the minimum cut-off marks in the Prelims are eligible to appear in the SBI Clerk Main Examination.
|Name of the State||Cut off Marks|
|J & K||69|
What to do after SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021?
Candidates who will successfully clear the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam cutoffs will get the opportunity to take SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021. If they agree, then they will get the admit card for the same.
Usually, the authorities declare the dates for the Mains exam soon after they announce the results of the prelims. Generally, the exam gets held shortly after the prelims result. But standing among the current situation of the world, the spreading of Coronavirus might delay the process.
Question Pattern of the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021
The question pattern for mains is somewhat similar to the preliminary pattern. The candidates will get 190 questions in total for 200 Marks. Candidates will get the time of 2 hours and 40 minutes to write and complete the exam. After the exam, the results will get announced similarly as the Prelim result.
Candidates will be able to check the results from the same official website. The candidates who will successfully pass the cutoffs will get offered the call letter. The call letter can be downloaded from the official portal of the Bank.
Who can apply for SBI Clerk Exam 2021?
Any Indian resident can apply for this exam across the state. But they need to be fluent in the regional language of that state. In order to apply the candidate should be a minimum of 20 years old and the maximum age limit for applying is 28 years.
What are the duties of an SBI Clerk?
Fundamentally duties of an SBI Clerk includes interactions with clients and other related responsibilities. SBI clerks get the post of cashiers, depositors and other customers service related designations.
SBI Clerks get many benefits including the advantage of pension, provident fund, medical leave and leave fare. Also, gradually with the increasing experience, the candidates get promotions and credits.