UP GDS Result 2021- Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2021 Merit List Cut Off @http://www.appost.in: India Post will soon announce the result of Gramin Dak Sewak (GDS) of the Uttar Pradesh Circle. After the announcement of results, an intimation is sent to selected candidates through an Email and SMS on their registered Email ID and Mobile number. A physical intimation is sent to all the selected candidates by post. The candidates whose name is there on the merit list have to go through the document verification round for final selection.
The candidates who applied for UP GDS 2021 can find all the information related to their results, category-wise cut-off and merit list here.
- Uttar Pradesh GDS Result 2021 Overview
- Job Profile
- Breakdown of Vacancies of UP GDS 2021
- Eligibility Criteria for UP GDS 2021
- Age Relaxation
- How to Check UP GDS Result 2021?
- What are the details mentioned on UP Postal Circle GDS 2021 Result?
- What is the Selection Process of UP GDS 2021?
- Merit List & Cut-Off
- Document Verification
- Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA)
Uttar Pradesh GDS Result 2021 Overview
|Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle, India Post|
|Name of the Post||BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM), ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) & DAK SEVAK|
|Total Number of Posts||4624|
|Notification Number||GDS Cycle-III/2021|
|Registration Start Date||23rd August 2021|
|Registration Closing date||22nd September 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Result Mode||Online PDF|
|India Post GDS portal||https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx|
- Branch PostMaster (BPM)
- Managing postal facilities
- Records maintenance
- Up keeping of handheld device or laptop or equipment
- Transactions under India Post Payments Bank services (IPPB)
- Acquisition of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office.
2. Assistant Branch PostMaster (ABPM)
- Sale of stamps or stationery
- Transportation and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits or payments
- Transactions under India Post Payments Bank services department
- Assisting BPM in counter duties using the handheld device or Smart phone supplied by the Department.
3. Dak Sevak
- Working for the sale of stamps and stationery,
- Transportation and delivery of mail.
- Tasks assigned by Postmaster or Sub Postmaster like IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices or RMS
Breakdown of Vacancies of UP GDS 2021
|Category||Number of posts|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||1093|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||797|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||34|
Eligibility Criteria for UP GDS 2021
- The candidate must have completed 10th Class or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate must possess a b asic Computer Training Course Certificate of minimum 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute under Central Government or State Government or University or Boards or from any Private Institution or Organization
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years (as of 23rd August 2021)
- Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST): 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): No relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD): 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC: 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST: 15 years
How to Check UP GDS Result 2021?
- Firstly, visit the official portal of India Post http://www.appost.in.
- On the homepage, you will see UP GDS Result / Merit List. Click on it.
- On the new page, the list of circle/states appears.
- Search for the state ‘Uttar Pradesh’. Then, click on “Results” link
- The Result in PDF format will automatically get downloaded on your device. The list contains the name of the selected candidates.
- Open the PDF File. Check your name in the list.
- Take the print out of the file. Keep it safe.
What are the details mentioned on UP Postal Circle GDS 2021 Result?
- Notification No.
- Recruitment Cycle
- Date of release of result
- Division of the concerned postal circle
- Head Office (HO) Name
- SO- Sub-Office name
- Branch Office (BO) name
- Category of the candidate
- Number of the post
- Registration no.
- Name of the selected candidates
- Registration no. of the candidate
- Name of the post
- No. of the candidates
- Marks percentage of selected candidates
What is the Selection Process of UP GDS 2021?
Merit List & Cut-Off
- The Selection Process is through the Merit List based on Class 10th.
- The Cut-off marks will be published category-wise. It is based on: total number of seats, total number of application received, marking criteria, reservation policy, etc.
- If the mark sheet of the candidate contains Grades or Points, the marks will be calculated by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100
- The order of merit if two or more than two candidates got the same marks is:
DOB> ST female> SC female> OBC female> EWS female> UR female> ST male> SC male> OBC male> EWS male> UR male
- The candidate will get an SMS or Email of the provisional selection. A physical intimation by post will be sent to the candidates.
- Receiving SMS or any other intimation on selection does not mean the candidate has got the job. The final selection will be based on completion of verification and genuineness of all the necessary documents as well as educational certificates produced by the candidates invited by the concerned authorities on the mentioned time & date.
The list of all the important documents to carry for the next round of selection process is as follows:
- SSC / Class X Marks Memo
- SSC/ Class X pass certificate
- Date of Birth proof certificate (if date of birth is not printed on the SSC certificate)
- Computer Certificate
- Caste/ Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Passport sized photographs of the candidates
- Other documents as specified to the candidates
Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA)
|Serial No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|